Transit Systems is a proudly Australian owned public transport group that commenced operations in Perth over 20 years ago. Transit Systems is now one of the largest and most successful public transport operators in Australia, with over 2,000 dedicated staff operating 1,200 buses across Western Australia, South Australia, New South Wales and the Northern Territory. Transit Systems plays a key role in the delivery of public transport services in each of these States, transporting 60 million passengers each year.
The foundation of Transit Systems’ success has been an unwavering commitment to provide our clients and customers with:
• World class, efficient and reliable public transport services;
• Exceptional customer service;
• Innovative network planning and logistics solutions;
• A stable, well trained and customer focussed workforce;
• Vehicles presented to the highest standards; and
• Industry leading safety, quality and environmental standards.
Transit Systems has extensive experience working with both Governments and private clients to provide an array of transport solutions, from planning and delivering large public transport networks, through to the provision of tailored transport services for individual clients.