New T80 Timetable - starting 26th November 2016
Route T80 will become Sydney’s first Rapid* route on Saturday 26th November, with a new ‘turn up and go’ timetable in operation throughout the week. Weekday frequencies will be every 10 minutes or better between 6am and 7pm in the peak direction, whilst services at the weekend will operate every 15 minutes.
Changes to the service include:
- Additional trips during peak hours between Miller and Parramatta
- Additional trips between Smithfield and Liverpool in the early morning
- Revised departure times to some early morning and evening trips
- New weekend timetable with services every 15 minutes between 7am and 7pm
You can download a copy of the new timeable here
* A Rapid route delivers fast, reliable bus travel for customers between major centres. A ‘turn up and go’ frequency will ensure frequency in the peak direction of at least as often as every 10 minutes 6am to 7pm Monday to Friday and every 15 minutes on the weekend.
You can find out more information about Sydney’s Rapid network here.